OSHA 24 Hour HAZWOPER Training Online - Now Mobile Friendly!
OSHA has developed the HAZWOPER 24 hour program to protect workers at hazardous sites and has devised extensive regulations to ensure their safety and health.
In addition, we have reduced the price from $209.00 to only $155.00. An all-time low price for us to celebrate the introduction of the mobile friendly course that so many of our customers have asked for. Save 25% Now!
The OSHA HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard) program was designed for workers and supervisory personnel that do not fall under the 40 hour training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)(ii) and 29 CFR 1926.65(e)(3)(iii).
OSHA standards require employees to complete appropriate HAZWOPER training prior to entering or beginning work on an uncontrolled hazardous waste operation.
This course covers broad issues pertaining to the hazard recognition at work sites. This course, while identifying different types of hazards, also suggests possible precautions and protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards at the work place.
While the 24 Hour HAZWOPER course gives students a thorough overview to the equipment that is available to HAZWOPER workers, it does not cover it in the same detail as the 40-hour HAZWOPER training. Our online HAZWOPER training is OSHA-compliant.
This course fulfills your requirements for certification under 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)(i) for general industry and 29 CFR 1926.65(e)(3)(i) for construction, or other applicable state regulations for certification to the 24-hour Occasional Site Worker level.
Sale Price! Was $209.00 - Save 25% - Now Only $155.00
Click on the Graphic Below to Purchase
» Alternate Provider
This course is 100% online with full narration and includes interactive exercises, tests and engaging course material. You will learn different hazard management and hazardous waste regulations per OSHA and other federal safety agency standards.
Immediate Downloadable Certificate Upon Completion
Once you successfully complete your 24 Hour HAZWOPER training, you may download, save or print a certificate of completion. This will satisfy the need for proof of your training for your employer or inspector.
A qualified HAZWOPER instructor will be available to you by e-mail within your Learning Management System (LMS). You will typically receive a response within a few hours and be guaranteed one within 24 hours. This is a critical advantage to our quality program.
HAZWOPER 24 Hour Course Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the OSHAHAZWOPER 24 Hour Training course you will have 1 year to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 1 year you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
Required Annual Refresher Training
OSHA requires that employees, managers and supervisors need to successfully complete an 8-Hour refresher course annually after the initial 24 or 40 hour HAZWOPER training course. We offer the 8-hour OSHA HAZWOPER refresher course on our HAZWOPER menu at the top of this page.
Fully Narrated and Interactive Course
This course is 100% online with full narration and includes interactive exercises, tests and engaging course material. You will learn different hazard management and hazardous waste regulations per OSHA and other federal safety agency standards. The entire course consists of 10 lessons.
Sale Price - Was $200.00 Now Only $155.00
To make our 24 Hour HAZWOPER Course more affordable we are now offering a discounted price of only $150.00. Lower prices are available for groups! Click on the graphic to the right and you will only be charged $150.00 for the course!
Course Lessons Include
- Agencies and Regulations
- Types of Hazards
- Hazard Communication
- Levels of Protection
- Detecting Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- Site Safety Planning
- Site Emergencies
Sale Price - Was $200.00 Now Only $155.00
To make our 24 Hour HAZWOPER Course more affordable we are now offering a discounted price of only $150.00. Click on the graphic to the right and you will only be charged $150.00 for the course!
HAZWOPER 24 Hour Course Testing
This course has 13 individual lessons. Each lesson has a quiz and there is a final exam at the end. All quizzes must be passed with a minimum score of 70%, and the final exam has a minimum passing score of 70%. If you fail the final exam, you will have two (2) additional attempts to pass the exam at no extra charge.
Who Should Take This Course
This online course meets training requirements for employees, such as:
- Newly Hired Workers
- Hazardous Material Specialists and Technicians
- On-Scene Incident Commanders
- Any employee requiring a 24-Hour HAZWOPER course
* Per 1910.120(e)(4), Management and supervisor training may be reduced from 40 hours to 24 hours and one day if the only area of their responsibility is employees covered by paragraphs (e)(3)(ii) and (e)(3)(iii)) under this part, and at least eight additional hours of specialized training at the time of job assignment on such topics as, but not limited to, the employer's safety and health program and the associated employee training program, personal protective equipment program, spill containment program, and health hazard monitoring procedure and techniques.
Course Prerequisites None
Learning Outcomes - HAZWOPER 24 HOUR
- Recognize and recall OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Site Characterization.
- Identify the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE.
- Recognize the principles of decontamination methods as well as levels of decontamination.
- Define a Medical Surveillance Program and its purpose.
- Recall characteristics of the confined space permit system, such as main confined space atmospheric hazards and types of ventilation.
- Describe the medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
- Indicate the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and action for personal safety and the safety of others.
OSHA Campus Online is operated by American Safety Council. OSHA Outreach Trainer - Taylor Sikes.